Fiona Campbell is an award winning British photographer based in London. Her work has been published in The Financial Times Magazine, The Guardian, British Journal of Photography, Der Spiegel, Mladina (Slovenia), Caras (Colombia), Basler Zeitung (Switzerland) and The Chap Magazine.
Fiona's work is diverse - as well as editorial work she works in portraiture, fashion, events, corporate and commercial, both in the studio and on location. She is passionate about Britain and is working on an extended project on Britishness - a celebration of our country, its traditions, characters and mavericks.
Organisations and companies she has worked with include The British Army, The Royal Academy of Music, Royal Academy of Arts, English National Opera, South Bank Centre, Lupus Films, Daikin, Latitude, Intermodal, Diesel, Esprit and Hendrick's Gin.
Awards and Prizes:
- Sony World Photography Awards 2008
- Shortlisted for series of Diesel staff portraits 'fashion' category
- Guardian Student Photographer of the Year 2003 runner up
- Metro Bursary 2003 winner
- Story on Hemsby Rockabilly Festival
- Jack Jackson Award 2003 winner
- Grant awarded to cover The World Masters Athletics Championships, Puerto Rico